Introduction to the Syllabus
This is a five year Primary Course, the first part of our sixteen years courses. The entire course is short and easy to follow. It has been made as a 2 hr course, if a child gives two hours daily or eight hours weekly he/she will learn the following:
- The complete recitation of the Quran starting from the Nooraani Ahsanul Qaaidah.
- Memorizing Surahs.
- Duas and Sunnahs.
- Forty oral Ahaadith.
Aqaa’id & Masaa’il
- Asmaa-e-Husna (Allah’s 99 names).
- Imaan in short with the five Kalimah.
- Method of Wudhu and Salaah.
- Important rules in Islam.
- Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam and the four rightly guided caliphs’ History in brief.
- Disciplinary guidelines along with an attempt to teach Arabic and Urdu languages gradually.