A full-time six year course to train students to become Ulama. Subjects studied include :
- Qur’an recitation and memorization of specific surahs for non-huffaz.
- Tajweed under qualified qurraa.
- Aqaaid: from simple English and Urdu Books and later from Sharh al-Aqaaid al-Nasafiyyah
- Fiqh: Mukhtasar al-Quduri, Sharh al-Wiqayah, Kanz al-Daqa’iq and Al -Hidayah. Also laws of inheritance from Al-Sirajiyyah.
- Usul al-Fiqh: Usul al-Shashi and Nur al-Anwar
- Nahw and Sarf: i.e. Arabic syntax and etymology from. Al-Nahw al-Wadih, Hidayatun Nahw
and other books.
- Tafsir: Translation of Qur’an and then Tafsir al-Jalalayn and Baydawi
- Hadith: The six books of hadith and the Muwatta of Imam Malik, Muwatta of Imam Muhammad and Sharh Ma`ani al-Athar of Imam al-Tahawi.